My Educational Aspiration for 2011





Hi,
Today i will talk about my first blog entries assignment is " My Educational Aspiration 2001". as we all know aspiration is somethings like hope, dream or target that we plan to achieve it every new year or after we get something  bad in our live macam Kp lah kiranyer..


It same with me, my educational aspiration 2011 is to improve my current CGPA. Of course it look quite ordinary aspiration for university student, but not for me. For previous years i  always satisfied with every result i get syukurlah dengan apa yang ader..., but now its is time me to change . 

 
How? went? i want to do it.. still spinning around in my head.... Maybe the best way to start is by asking somebody that batter know about this better than me.. Hurm..... how about you? can you Help me?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Noorhayati; Rosiah; Intan said...

No can do. Aspiration is to be sought by oneself. One of your friends may aspire to be in the Dean's List this semester, while another friend may aspire to be more accepting in life. To each its own, no?

salihin said...

ahak.. thanks for the comment, of course every people having their own aspiration. but i just try to asking something on how to start my aspiration.. something like meet lecturers more frequently or read more books ..

ash@sha said...

learning is not just by reading the books or even meet the lecturers.. its much more that that.. change opinions with your friends or tolerate with others will make you more easy to learn n gain new ideas for your study..

Post a Comment